Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Reta in August


Off to visit Bill's mother Reta this morning. Storms predicted all day so we didn't ride our bikes to the bus station. 
The rain held off until we were passing Mississauga. It was raining lightly when we got to St Catharines -- the day was hot and steamy so it was pleasant.
We were enjoying our DVD of Salmon Fishing in the Yemen when it started to pour again.
The downpour ceased before our walk to Coppola's. The air was fresh and still hot.
While we were waiting for our pizza at Coppola's Ristorante I handed Reta our Nikon D90 and she took this fabulous picture of us.
 After dinner William and Reta Kimber posed for me behind a hedge of morning glories.
We walked home down Rodman Street. Bill had his mother. I had the camera.
Small town St Catharines is always exotic to me.

3 comments:

  1. Totally fascinating words & pictures - I think Reta has the 'gift' for photography. Exotic, yes! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shelley. We'll certainly hand Reta the camera more often. That could be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone told me not to go to Brock University because St. Catharines is so depressing.

    ReplyDelete