Thursday, March 22, 2012

Library Strike Day 4

I arrived at the City Hall picket line this morning to the sound of music. Spirits were high. The early summer day was sensational.
There were many honks of solidarity today on Bay Street, and many passers-by asked questions and wished us luck.
Today was the second day of our Story Time. 
We were entertained by one of the Merril staff. I've got to get her name!
[Annette Mocek --added 11 April 2012]
I've made a lot of new friends on the line. We have time to get to know each other.

2 comments:

  1. Hi John and William! Thanks for posting these great photos! I'm the librarian from Merril in the green scarf, reading from Yves Meynard's novel The Book of Knights. Hope you enjoyed it! See you on the line, if we haven't settled by then. (BTW my name is Annette Mocek :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Annette. I loved your book. I'm going to have to read the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete